Happy Saturday! This week’s post is a little late, but I hope you will forgive me! Last week was really busy for me with the 3 exams I had to study for along with other projects that were due. I also spent a lot more time on this post than I usually do because I kept finding super cute items to add to my list!
Fall in Texas is pretty different compared to the usual fall season that comes to mind for most people. For the record, the temperatures last week were still in the 90s and I could have been perfectly content lounging by the pool. I would love to wear pants, riding boots, scarves, and sweaters right now but the Texas heat just does not allow for me to. I decided I would round up some cute fall items that us Texas gals (or southern gals) can wear without passing out from heat stroke. I tried to find colors that remind me of fall, but in pieces that would not be unbearable to wear. I hope you like my picks! I added TONS! And if you do let me know what your favorites are!
- Sweater tanks are literally EVERYWHERE right now! I actually bought one on sale at Dillard’s a few months ago and I am so excited to wear it this Fall. I think these tops are ideal for girls like me who live in the South because it allows for us to wear sweaters but not get too hot.
- Camo! I know this seems kind of weird but I just love how cute a casual camo top looks like with some cute jeans and accessories. Plus olive green is probably my favorite color ever to wear so this print is perfect for me.
- SUEDE!! Guys suede is so easy to wear in the fall and this top is another great option for us southern girls. I love the peplum detail of it also!
- Utility vests are a must have every fall! I bought mine a few years ago and I get so much use out of it. They go with everything and look really cute paired with riding boots.
- T-shirt dresses! Y’all my t-shirt dress obsession is so real! You can wear them so many different ways and even layer them! They look super cute with booties too!
- Y’all these earrings are my newest obsession! I want them so badly! They have already sold out once so clearly I am not the only one dying over them. They are a little pricey for my budget but if I could get them they would already be in the mail on their way to their forever home… sigh.
- Choker necklaces were so popular this summer and I do not think they are going anywhere this fall. I really like this one that ties into a bow. I think it adds a really pretty touch. Since chokers are so trendy you can find them all over the place!
- Raw hem jeans were a big trend over the summer and although I do not have a pair I would absolutely love to have these! I love how cute these look and how perfect they would be with a cute pair of flats. I have even seen some bloggers who have diy’d their own raw hem jeans and I would love to try that too. If I do and it is successful I can definitely make a post about it!
- This skirt is adorable and also a perfect item for fall in the South! These skirts have been super popular at gameday the past few weeks and I even purchased one on Wednesday on major sale at Dillard’s. I think this is a perfect transitional piece for any southern girl’s closet.
- This fringe bag was all I wanted last fall after I saw one of my favorite Austin bloggers post about it. It is so cute and would go with so many fall outfits. Plus the fringe is an added bonus!
- Booties are a must have for any girl’s closet, especially in the fall, and these are no exception. I think they could go with so many outfits and they come in tons of different colors!
- Suede again (oops) but this time in skirt form. Suede skirts were really popular last fall and this one was a perfect fall find for me. It does not have buttons like the others I have seen, but I think the cut of it is super cute!
What were your favorite picks? What do you like wearing in the Fall?
Thanks so much for reading!