Happy Wednesday y’all! This week’s post features my Back to School Must-Haves. I will be heading back to Austin in a few weeks and have started preparing for the Fall semester. I thought I would share with y’all what I think you need to start the semester off right.
- Sugar Paper® Weekly/Monthly Planner I think this planner is so cute! I am loving gold currently so this planner is perfect. I used a planner last year to stay organized with all of my classes and organizations that I am involved with.
- Day Designer Weekly/Monthly Planner I also wanted to include this planner because I thought it would be another great option for anyone who needs a cute planner. I love this one and I am trying so hard to keep myself from buying it, but it is at a great price point so I would definitely recommend it if you are in the market for a new planner.
- mophie – Power Reserve 1x Portable Charger This portable battery is a MUST-HAVE for any college student. Seriously please buy one. My first semester at UT I accidentally forgot my charger and then proceeded to go the the Domain (I just had to take advantage of my birthday discount at Kendra Scott) and by the grace of God figured out how to get back to my house without my phone.
- The North Face Women’s Jester Backback I have this backpack and it is so nice! It has plenty of room for my laptop, notebooks, planner, and any other supplies I need. I also feel like The North Face is a great brand that makes quality products so I can trust that my backpack will last.
- S’well ‘Sparkling Champagne’ Stainless Steel Water Bottle These bottles are so great! I know they were really popular last year (literally everyone had one) and I am sure they will be popular again. This bottle is a bit pricey, but it keeps your water super cold. I also found a similar bottle at a college budget friendly price here. Water is so essential to your life! I love carrying a portable bottle with me everywhere that way I can stay hydrated throughout the day. Seriously bring one with you or buy one when you get to your school you will need it FOR SURE!
- Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones Headphones are another absolute MUST-HAVE! Seriously you will have downtime in between class and you will wish you had headphones with you. Or, if you ride the bus or shuttle headphones are also really nice to have. I will not lie, I use my headphones a lot so I can watch Netflix or listen to music when I have free time on campus. I use my Apple headphones that came with my iPhone but I thought I would include these as another great option.
- Nike ‘Juvenate’ Sneaker If you do not own a pair of comfortable shoes I seriously advise you to get some. You will do more walking than you could imagine while on campus. Your first day you will probably get lost multiple times and do a lot more walking than you needed to, but it is okay because #exercise. You should also leave with plenty of time to spare the first few days of class to give yourself some time to adjust to walking to class and figuring out which rooms your classes are located at. I pretty much wear Nike tennis shoes every day or Converse unless I have a presentation to do because I would rather be comfortable than walk around with blisters my first week of class.
- Mead® Fashion Pencil Pouch Is this not one of the cutest pencil pouches you have ever seen?? It is on trend and goes perfectly with the gold theme I have been building on. I think it would be so cute for anyone in college or even High School and is super affordable. You definitely need a pencil pouch! It will help you keep all of your pens and pencils organized and not in the bottom of your backpack. Plus, you will look super organized when you can reach in your pencil pouch and grab something to write with in two seconds compared to the person next to you who will be digging in the bottom of their backpack (be nice to this person and hand them a pen you never know, the person sitting next to you on the first day of class might end up being one of your best friends shoutout to you Maecy!)
- Nate Berkus™-Pencil Case I think this pencil case is another great option for a stylish addition to your school supplies. Like I said above, you should definitely keep your pens and pencils organized. This one is also super cute!
I hope y’all liked my Back to School Must-Haves and the bits of advice that I added too! What are some of your Back to School Essentials?