Happy Wednesday y’all! I cannot believe it is already almost July! I would sincerely appreciate it if summertime would slow down just a little bit. Anyways, today’s post is all about my Fourth of July Must-Haves! Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays! I usually spend it at the beach or the lake with my family and I have some amazing memories that include Fourth of July celebrations.
- I love the graphic tee from Old Navy! I think it is perfect for the Fourth of July and something casual and comfortable that anyone could wear.
- The Topshop hi-waisted shorts are trendy and another perfect representation of an essential piece for any outfit for the Fourth of July.
- As you all know from last week’s post… What do you mean you don’t know? Um, hello go read it and then come back to this post. Anyways, off-the shoulder tops are totally trending! This top is a bit more dressy, but still cute and another great option for an outfit for the Fourth of July.
- Rompers are slowly but surely growing on me, and this one is no exception. I love the paisley print of this romper which could definitely represent a red bandana that you will see more times than you would want to count on the Fourth of July. It’s perfect!
- This romper is also fantastic! I love the simplicity of the stripes. This would be perfect to wear over a swimsuit at a Fourth of July pool party.
- Tassels, tassels, tassels what more should I say? You could say these earrings are pretty fancy, but I love them! I am all about tassels currently and do not see a change in that for quite a while. These earrings could add just the right amount of POP to your Fourth of July outfit.
- Hello Pom Pom sandals! If you have not seen pom pom sandals yet where have you been?? It’s okay, that’s why I am here. #you’rewelcome. Pom pom sandals are HUGE right now and I have seen them go for up to $1000 (I’m looking at you Dolce & Gabbana $$$), but these are pretty affordable and not too risky compared to the super colorful pairs that I have seen.
- Circle towels are another super trendy summer item. I do not have one (yet), but this one is definitely calling my name. These towels are extra large and in charge, and perfect for lounging on at the beach. I can totally see this towel being the star of the show for a Fourth of July photo op.
Do you have any fun memories from the Fourth of July? Or fun family traditions? Or tell me what your Fourth of July Must-Haves are. I’d love to hear them!